1. Vegan (no food from animal sources)
2. Vegetarian (vegan plus eggs, dairy, and honey)
3. Pescetarian (vegetarian plus seafood)
4. Flexitarian (vegetarian who occasionally eats meat)
5. Omnivore (most foods)
6. Carnivore (emphasis on animal foods)
There's a poll for this question on the sidebar. I've added this post for a place to comment.
Photo of boy eating stink bugs in Indonesia from NOVA: Bugs You Can Eat. The caption read:
"If one must, it's advisable to begin by eating insects that crisp up well when roasted. I wouldn't suggest starting with anything too chewy, like a worm, or too fleshy, like cicadas. You want to ease into the experience while not making a total fool of yourself. It's helpful if the people with whom you are feasting are under the age of ten. They will be paying more attention to the meal at hand than to you. … Stink bugs fit the category of crispy insect. … The taste experience is rather like eating a bitter sunflower seed, shell and all, without salt. I chew quickly."