- Reduce the amount of animal food you eat, that doesn't mean becoming a vegetarian.
- Increase the amount of vegetable protein you eat.
- Soy is a good source of vegetable protein, so are other beans.
- Populations that eat soy regularly have better health, better longevity, and lower rates of hormonally-driven cancers.
- Don't eat fractionated soy, soy isolates, soy supplements, soy isoflavones, refined soy oil, and fake meats (soy meat analogues).
- Whole soys foods are edamame, soy nuts, soy milk, tofu, tempeh.
If You're Eating Soy, Make Sure You're Getting Enough Iodine