6 Biggest Myths About Food Busted, Huffington Post, Sept 17
Here they are:
- Myth 1: Eggs are bad for your heart.
- Myth 2: High-Fructose Corn Syrup (HFCS) is worse for you than sugar.
- Myth 3: A raw-food diet provides enzymes that are essential to healthy digestion.
- Myth 4: Your body can’t use the protein from beans unless you eat them with rice.
- Myth 5: Microwaving zaps nutrients.
- Myth 6: Radiation from microwaves creates dangerous compounds in your food.
I was expecting to go into it saying, "Oh, give me a break." But their justifications all make sense. I'm glad I'm not as cynical as I imagine.